The World According to Sandi

The World According to Sandi
Ramblings

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogs are not perfect


Ok, after some thinking, (like right before I nod off to sleep) I realized that I was thinking of the wrong painting that I saw in the Vatican. The Fra Filippo painting was in the Uffizi...all the rest still holds true. I guess the point is that after seeing so many works of art, running in and out of all those museums, there are few works that really stick in my mind. Works that after seeing the real thing, I now have a different appreciation for. This is the painting the 'wowed' me at the Vatican. Its something that you see on Christmas cards, but the color (again) is remarkable! It stands out in my memory of all that we saw at the Vatican.

So the moral is that blogging, (off the top of ones head) can only be valued as much as the head from whence it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment